7 Jul 2014

Mask of the Week: My Beauty Diary Coix Seed Mask

Hi Guys!

I'm back in the sheet mask routine! Let's hope >< The mask I'm using today and that I'm also trying for the first time is the My Beauty Diary Coix Seed Mask... You can gets yours at Sasa... which is probably the cheapest I've ever come across to buy these! Except I got a kit from Sasa which I did a review on here !




Back of the Sheet Mask:


Description from Sasa website:
"My Beauty Diary Coix Seed Mask is a whitening and soothing product. Coix Seed has been documented in the Compendium of Materia Medica since ancient times. It contains coixol, coixenolide and botanical protein that provides nourishment to skin. Together with mulberry and scultellaria, it inhibits formation of melanin by external stimuli, creating radiant skin. Seaweed and hydrolysis yeast soften and purify skin, restoring its youthful smoothness. Natural poeny, biondii and witch hazel extracts soothes and protects skin from harm of environment. Combining biloba and gotu kola's nourishing ingredients, skin kept moisturised."

much scientific words. my gosh LOL but I hope you got the gist of that!

How to use it
"Apply on cleansed and toned face for 20~30 minutes. If there is essence left, use fingers to massage gently for better absorbance. No need to wash away. Continue with lotion or cream to lock the nourishing ingredients into skin"


The mask fit really well on my face! Besides from the nose which was weird cos my nose is pretty big. The mask of course like I said, is SUPER juicy. I used this mask until its COMPLETELY DRY, and it took around 1-2 hours.

Review

Pros:
  • Juicy mask full of nutrients!
  • Nice Floral-ee Scent
  • Skin looked brighter instantly and as if I was wearing a thin layer of BB cream.
  • Hyper-pigmentation from previous pimple/acne scars started to "whiten" and look less visible
  • Skin felt very moist and supple after using the mask
  • Felt really cooling on the skin
Cons:
  • Afterwards my skin got a bit itchy and I started getting very faint little red bumps on the left side of my cheek. It is gone now, so I think my skin just reacted to the scent. So, if you have sensitive skin it may not be suitable. (My skin is just mildly sensitive btw)
  • May be a little hard to get your hands on

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! and until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment